<<

Squash-n-Stretch

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Amazon Kindle?

Can these things be cracked? I want to get one for all the Japanese Language PDF's I've downloaded off the net, so I can learn easier. Is that possible to do? Which one would people reccomend I get? I'm looking for cheap but one that is suitable to my needs as well. How annoying are the ones with ads? Can those be removed by cracking it?
<<

Squash-n-Stretch

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Re: Amazon Kindle?

Anyone know of any forums like this where we can ask sensitive stuff, that isnt completely dead?
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 am

Re: Amazon Kindle?

My mom has the one with ads, which isn't annoying at all to me. The ads only appear when it is turned off or at a little box at the bottom of the home screen.

As for cracking them, I actually tried looking into how to remove the ads which I didn't come up with anything very successful. Although I have seen stuff where you can use like custom screensavers or what not. Also there are ebooks you can "download" and throw on there. Like I have the whole Tom Clancy collection in a folder, but they do lack a couple features like showing what book page your on. I'll see what I can dig up in the way of hacking one.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.

Return to General Chat