<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 pm

Spiderman 3

I sure can't until this game comes out for Wii. The Motion sensor movements is sure gonna
fun for this game.
<<

maxcreigs

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:24 am

I hated this game. The Wii Version is a complete rip-off. Remember the commercials for this game? Well all of th levels in the commercials and trailers are not in this Wii version of this game. None of the spectacular camera angles or cool level effects are there. I beat this game and was so dissatisfied that I wrote in the note section of the manual

"You bought this game? You poor soul. Have you ever heard of regret? If not, you will soon. " then traded it in the next day. This is the first game I've been angrily dissatisfied with in a long time.

All I wanted to do was play through some awesome day levels. I didn't mind grinding through the terrible night levels, but in the end I ultimately felt jipped when this game was over.
<<

Mailas

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 am

I don't really blame you for bumping a 3 year old topic.
I mean you are a newcomer, and the topic was on a really unpopular forum.

I haven't played the game but I watched the movie., was all right......3 years ago........xD
<<

heronfisher

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: Spiderman 3

Slick wrote:I sure can't until this game comes out for Wii. The Motion sensor movements is sure gonna
fun for this game.

It is an essentially a diet version of Spider-Man 3 with motion sensing web slinging and combat is a weak showing, which is why I suggest you pass on this one and find a way to play the far better 360 or PS3 versions instead.

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U