Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Let's solve the Wii Storage and Voice problems ourselves!

<<

xlegs

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:46 am

Let's solve the Wii Storage and Voice problems ourselves!

With Wii menu hacked, can we run the games in a hacked environment so we can run VC/Wii Ware and game saves on a USB drive? I am not a coder in any way, but can we play our games on the SD card rather than the limited Wii memory? '

If we CAN boot Wii games from a homebrew environment, can we also have constant voice chat with a USB mic? We can enable voice chat with anybody during any moment in a game, theoretically.

These ideas are pobably being thought about, but I want to know if this is possible and if it is in development.
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 am

Re: Let's solve the Wii Storage and Voice problems ourselves

xlegs wrote:With Wii menu hacked, can we run the games in a hacked environment so we can run VC/Wii Ware and game saves on a USB drive? I am not a coder in any way, but can we play our games on the SD card rather than the limited Wii memory? '

If we CAN boot Wii games from a homebrew environment, can we also have constant voice chat with a USB mic? We can enable voice chat with anybody during any moment in a game, theoretically.

These ideas are pobably being thought about, but I want to know if this is possible and if it is in development.

All that stuff is theoretically possible, we just gotta give the devs some time to work their magic :D.
<<

drunkpunk

Young Brewer

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:55 am

Maybe we will see some of what you mentioned come out of the TehSkeen competition. That would be sweet.

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U