<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:03 am

Super Mario Kart & House Of The Dead 2&3

I just bought these games the other day for my wii. Who else out there owns either of these games?

So far mario kart seems pretty fun, reminds me a lot of the older version they had for n64. I've only really had a chance to play the multiplayer so far though.

House of the dead, when i saw it on the shelve i thought in my head "i just have to get this game". Just too many memories of playing it on the arcade at the movie theaters.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:16 am

Mario Kart was fun... I eventually got bored of it and used a hack to finish all the races. I used a hack to keep the bullet bill the whole race, and had the world record online for one race, but nintendo wiped my record from the server...

Since I have all character, vehicles, and a 3 star rating, I don't really play it anymore.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm

I was not too impressed with Mario Cart for the Wii. It seemed too Chaotic for me.

I played House of the dead on DS only and liked it.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:23 pm

yeah i find mario kart kind of chaotic as well...maybe its just cause i don't play my wii too often but it's hard to be accurate with your turns to hit them with shells or run into them with star power or grab those coins in battle mode.

Yeah house of the dead is definately a hit no matter what system it touches.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U