Does it Work ?

<<

Keeley

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Does it Work ?

Does this back up loader work CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042.wad ? I'm sorry if i posted it in the wrong place
:oops:
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:56 pm

Yes, it does work. There are some games that arent compatible. List's will start floating around of what works and what doesnt. I havent had a game NOT work yet. There audio and video during cut scenes skip a bit, and the load times are a bit longer, but gameplay wise, no problems yet. Of course this is a beta, so over time I'm sure it'll get better.

And it is in the wrong section, but I don't have mod privileges in the forum. I'm sure someone will move it to the help section for ya.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Keeley

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:44 pm

justinwoodypond wrote:Yes, it does work. There are some games that arent compatible. List's will start floating around of what works and what doesnt. I havent had a game NOT work yet. There audio and video during cut scenes skip a bit, and the load times are a bit longer, but gameplay wise, no problems yet. Of course this is a beta, so over time I'm sure it'll get better.

And it is in the wrong section, but I don't have mod privileges in the forum. I'm sure someone will move it to the help section for ya.

Thanx man ur the best thans for the quick reply i'll try to delete this if i can

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U