Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Gaming hardware-Air soft modified controller for Wii & X

<<

lasergunslinger

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am

Gaming hardware-Air soft modified controller for Wii & X

Need help to determine if my modified airsoft assault weapon wii controller is marketable. lasergunslinger
contact me:
i'll send you pictures of what I have and where I want to go with it.
:roll:
My immediate interest is to find someone who can remove the guns/weapons ( shrink them down to an asterisk) from wii soft-ware and X-box software-I have developed a wii controller in a airsoft assault weapon to play , Quatum of solace, Call of Duty,and othre FPS games.
I have pictures if you are interested in seeing how I built my wii controller & knunchuck into my airsoft assault weapon.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:35 am

What do you mean marketable? As in legal to sell? Of course! Or do you mean mass produce and sell?
<<

lasergunslinger

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:19 am

wii controller in an airsoft assault weapon

CRAIT,

I am interested in finding out if the system is good enough to mass market and sell?
Lasergunslinger :o
My immediate interest is to find someone who can remove the guns/weapons ( shrink them down to an asterisk) from wii soft-ware and X-box software-I have developed a wii controller in a airsoft assault weapon to play , Quatum of solace, Call of Duty,and othre FPS games.
I have pictures if you are interested in seeing how I built my wii controller & knunchuck into my airsoft assault weapon.

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U