Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

My Game Development Journey

<<

SwitchHombrew

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:29 am

My Game Development Journey

So I revisited my favorite PS2 games such as the SOCOM US Navy SEAL[youtube][/youtube]S 3. It was my favorite shooter and I used to have a stealth challenge with my friends. We just wish we have multiple PS2 and play each character.

Suddenly, an idea sparked on my head and having used Unity for quite a bit, I decided to learn it more and so decided to try to remake the game with better graphics and larger maps.

So I started with the first mission OP Deep Strike.

I modeled the map and made it larger. As for the vehicles, I went for the new MRAPS and dune buggy instead of the old Humvees so the game feels more recent. I also modeled recent weapons and some advanced exo suits.

This is the first mission work in progress.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/Q30hAerX9ds[/youtube]
<<

francisthomas

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Re: My Game Development Journey

I simply wished to thank you very much all over again. I am not sure the things that I would've followed in the absence of the actual information contributed by you on such field. It became an absolute daunting scenario in my circumstances, but observing the well-written avenue you managed that made me to jump over contentment. I am just grateful for the information and thus pray you really know what a great job you are undertaking training other individuals with the aid of a https://usawriters.org/Knowledge_base/best_places_to_get_online_degrees_from_us_universities. Most likely you have never come across any of us.

Return to General Chat