<<

messmergreen

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:02 pm

Re: First Vehicle

My first own car was super old Ford Explorer. I think it spent more time in the repair garages than actually driving. I also remember ordering some used parts all the time. Half of them where not the right ones of course. Now i know that there is an auto parts catalog data and i need to check it before ordering something. Anyway, was a great experience.
<<

ThomasMoore78

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:56 am

I remember the appearance of my first car. It was when I was graduating from university. With the advent of the car there was absolutely no time for homework. It's good that I found https://www.bestessay.com/coursework/, that's where I ordered essays and essays. It is good when there are such resources. A student can take care of more interesting things and assign the essay writing to someone else.
<<

Lompasus

Young Brewer

Post Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:38 am

I don't have my own car yet, but I really want to. My father says I have to deal with my first car myself. Did you repair your first car yourself?
<<

BorisNovinger

Post Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:16 am

Good!
<<

Berengar

Young Brewer

Post Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:53 am

For me, a great option would still be gr86. But in the context of these cars, I personally would try to wait for the Kia Telluride reliability. Very cool option, which will be a little better, but the overpayment is likely to be more significant, it's true(
<<

ashish2903

Post Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:17 pm

In india there is a very less percentage of people having their own personal car middle class family cant afford to it but second hand car is the another option where people can buy there dream car but all the people of india will happy in their small happiness
<<

Rose444

Post Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:45 am

The car is very good and comfortable.

For this message the author Rose444 has received thanks:
jamiwalker
<<

jamiwalker

Thanks given: 1

Post Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:39 am

My first car was a Toyota Corolla as recently as 2020. It's a fairly popular and common model, and I wouldn't say I wanted one, but my parents insisted on buying it when some people offered it at a steep discount. I've been driving it for 3 years now and I love it, but my dream is to drive a legendary rarity Duster. Hopefully one day I can afford it.
Informing and communicating
<<

kurtnelson

Young Brewer

Post Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:50 pm

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on this blog. I really admire your work and I hope in the future I will return for more info. like this one! Thanks again! I have some good work experience with the best essay writing service ( https://www.wiseessay.com/ )and my words are clearly based on what I felt through such processes in the past.
<<

kurtnelson

Young Brewer

Post Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:04 pm

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on this blog. I really admire your work and I hope in the future I will return for more info. like this one! Thanks again! I have some good work experience with the best essay writing service ( https://www.wiseessay.com/ )and my words are clearly based on what I felt through such processes in the past.
<<

TonyBrooks

Young Brewer

Post Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:49 am

The first car is something you'll remember forever. My first car was a Volkswagen Golf. I bought it eight years old. Until I learned how to drive it properly, I was constantly fixing the running gear. I wish I had someone to advise mehttps://saasmetrics.co/common-mistakes-drivers-make-when-buying-a-car/. To be honest - I would have been better off with a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic.
<<

MichaelBarlow

Post Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:00 am

If you buy your first car - you need to consider that it must be durable and not expensive to maintain. Japanese cars do it very well.
<<

JulieQ

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:59 pm

If you have your own car, then you can earn some cash with it, I just have found the information about one thing that is called Stickr Co and it seems to me that it can help you to getting money as it's a simple and reliable passive income. Just try to get more information about it if you haven't heard anything about it
<<

Luku

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:44 am

Always worried about corrosion on the body of the car. After buying a Mazda 6, immediately realized that they have a problem with the body, so immediately became interested in articles on how to do automobile detailing. After reading this thread, I realized that there are other options for car care, has anyone already tried all these ways, if so, share your opinion!
Previous

Return to General Chat