Post Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 am

A Few Questions

I am not seeing a forum for questions and tech support, so I am guessing this is the place? Anyways, I am pretty new to all of this, but I am having some small issues. I am running a PS3 slim on 4.84HEN. I have figured out how to get PS2 games converted into classics and how to run PSX .ISO and .BIN + .CUE files. However, I am trying to do some kind of particular things that I can't seem to find solutions to, Hoping someone could help.

1. When making a PKG file with PS2 Classics GUI, I have found that it blacks out transparency in my .PNG files that I am using for icons instead of making them transparent. I have noticed that homebrew apps, PS3 games from PSN, and even the corners on the default icon on PS2 Classics GUI all have transparency working properly. How do I achieve this?

2. I can't seem to figure out how to make a classics PKG out of PSX games, I realize there are other ways to achieve playing PSX games on my HEN PS3, but it's something I am wanting to do out of OCD more than anything.

I am sure I will have more questions come up as I continue to mess with this, but those are the 2 outstanding ones right now. I will update this thread with any other questions I come up with. Hopefully this will help others too. Thanks in advance for your help everyone! Also, if there IS a forum for questions and whatnot, I'll gladly move this over.