Telemedicine app advice needed

<<

paakanderson

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:13 am

Re: Telemedicine app advice needed

Hey! In fact, you have decided to create one of the most difficult types of applications, because it will take a huge amount of time and effort to create a telemedicine app. You won't be able to develop it quickly. You have to really try hard! To get started, read this article: https://light-it.net/blog/things-you-sh ... icine-app/
Here you will find a lot of information about what you will need to create a telemedicine app. It will be enough to start.
<<

TheodoreHill

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:38 am

Small and medium-sized businesses can choose mobile platforms that offer the most advanced applications offered on smartphones and tablets. This makes them quite reasonable in the market.
<<

PeterPalmer

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:20 pm

I can share my experience. I turned to Bladeware for help. They take a detailed approach to quality assurance that helps us avoid any defects that may surprise us in manufacturing. They have a lot of experience in app development and their team has accumulated diverse experience in creating interesting mobile apps for different types of companies. I think this information will be useful to you.
<<

jimmy_rey

Young Brewer

Post Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:05 pm

Hi! To be honest, the telemedicine app is one of the most difficult types for developing. It is complicated because for developing this type of app you need a lot of effort, time and knowledge. So you have to learn some information before developing it
<<

gigi_00

Young Brewer

Post Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:55 pm

The telemedicine apps development is rather perspective. But, as in previous comments it was said, it is complicated and you need special knowledge. You can pay attention to video conferencing apps for telemedicine. HIPAA compliant video conferencing apps involve the electronic exchange of personal health data. In such a case we have to remember about privacy because telemedicine deals with sensitive health data
<<

Vonky

Young Brewer

Post Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:40 am

Yes, now there is a lot of videos on YouTube, but it's all uploaded as a video. Therefore, if you want to stream videos then I recommend you to use great app from here. So you can easily stream and record any videos what you want and do it for your pleasure! You will definitely need it, use it! I wish you a good day!
<<

Ducatti

Post Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:39 am

It's very cool!
<<

Ducatti

Post Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:40 am

So many interesting and creative ideas. I am also thinking about starting a business. I hope all these answers will help me get it right.
<<

Ducatti

Post Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:42 am

We live in a time when information technology develops and expands every year, taking over more and more areas of our lives. Information technology is steadily penetrating the world of health care. Custom medical app development requires an understanding of the challenges that can arise when dealing with confidential patient information. The most successful apps help professionals streamline workflow, access various resources to aid in diagnosis and treatment, as well as facilitate patient monitoring and simplify communication between patients and healthcare professionals.

Return to General Chat