Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

How can I update my image?

<<

WilliamDubs

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:42 pm

Re: How can I update my image?

Agree with you, big eyes are really attractive because the eyes are the main part of the face. My sister even bought an eyelash extension kit a few days ago, so I can recommend you to try it too, to make a beautiful look. Also, she used different oils on her eyelashes and brows, but I think it's unsafe.
<<

Lyserg

Post Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:10 am

Hair always needs to be monitored and properly cared for, especially by girls. Now there are so many drugs for treating and restoring hair. Also, the Internet is simply full of information about hairstyles, about hair dyeing. Just go online and read.
<<

Merlin35

Young Brewer

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:49 pm

You're right. We can say that almost every day new hairstyles and new hair dyeing styles appear. I recently met on the Internet an article on the https://lovehairstyles.com/brunette-hair-color-choices/ website, which tells about 44 beautiful color options for stunning brunettes. I think it's gonna be interesting for girls to read this.
Last edited by Merlin35 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

jess2022smith

Post Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:31 am

Taper fade haircuts can be a stylish and trendy option for women with short hair.
<<

peeboo

Post Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:00 am

To update your image, consider a trendy hairstyle like crochet braids from Peekaboo Braids. Experiment with different hair colors, styles, and accessories to reflect your personality. Confidence is key; carry yourself with self-assuredness, and your updated image will shine.

Return to General Chat