<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:32 am

Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea

His Belgium national team coach Roberto Martinez was among those to suggest there has been an evolution in Romelu Lukaku’s game and one statistic highlights it best. Nobody in Italy provided more assists from open play than Lukaku did for Inter last season.

It is a statistic still viewed with scepticism by some and it is true that Lukaku's tally of 11 included a number of straightforward square passes and lay-offs. But other goals highlight the awareness, intelligence, vision and touch that carried Inter to the title.

The threaded ball on the turn, directed between two defenders, for Lautaro Martinez's equaliser against Crotone was the sort of measured pass more often associated with a playmaker supreme. His cross for Martinez's goal against AC Milan was that of a winger.

His assist in the win over Lazio in February was very different. That featured a driving run from deep, outpacing one defender and drawing another towards him before slipping the ball right-footed to his strike partner Martinez to stroke into the net unmarked.

There have been 64 goals of his own in his two seasons in Italy. That has become a given from a player who has now netted over 300 times in his career. What is so interesting is that as well as scoring all types of goals, Lukaku is now assisting all types of goals too.
<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Post Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:13 am

Re: Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea

I try to keep a close eye on developments in the Premier League. But it seems to me that all the main events have already taken place there. I got good money after betting on the European Football Championship. I usually do it here - https://1xbet.ng/en/ My choice is due to the fact that I want to follow not only European but also African football.
<<

Bricami

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Post Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Re: Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea

Because betting is so dominant, people often think that it's easy to make money by betting on football. From my experience, visiting https://tennisbetslab.com/scores/ and using their scores for your tennis betting needs works much better. There's a lot of easy to predict matches in tennis, so the money is practically yours for the taking.

Return to General Chat