<<

Filippinka

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:42 am

Re: How to be happy in a relationship

For a long time, my friend has been living alone. He recently requested guidance on where to locate oneself a soul partner. I decided to tell him about this site at https://burlingtongazette.ca/how-to-com ... -for-guys/ , where there are some pointers on how ladies are communicating. He may rapidly select the finest partner he found happiness with by using this site. Use it yourself as well.
<<

Sawlost

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:06 pm

There are a lot of cool resources where you could find nice boys/girls for every aim, for one night or for a real relationship. Have you already heard about this resource here maturetenders? This resource is quite convenient in use and here you can find really nice guys near your location. Good luck my friend!
<<

Samuelc

Post Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:37 am

In relationships, there are five basic rules that apply to a fair number of things. I got this list from Image

1. Don't be a jerk. If you want to be a jerk, go ahead and do it. You'll probably make it worse as far as your relationship goes, so don't do it.
2. Be honest and consistent in your behavior. If you keep saying the same thing over and over again, eventually your partner will get sick of hearing it and move on to something else.
3. Make time for each other in your schedule if you have one, but don't overdo it! If you spend all day with your partners every day, after a while you will start feeling bad about yourself if you have nothing to do for an extended period of time and may even start seeing other people because you feel guilty about leaving them all day every day!
4. Don't pressure your partner into doing things they aren't comfortable with (for example, even though they love traveling, they often won't want to take trips with someone they don't know well). They might also not enjoy being in a relationship that isn't the same kind of family, so the risk-benefit ratio isn’t great here either (they may not be interested in spending the rest of their lives with someone who doesn’t have traditional family values).
5. Make sure you give each other space when necessary (even if this means honoring boundaries more than usual), but try to be reasonable about it because there is no need for perfection or rules when the relationship works so well without them!
<<

Navarro

Post Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:41 am

Carol, thanks for stopping by and for organizing the book club! I’m looking forward to hearing about your apple trees. I actually have two posts about the book — the other one is in the hopper for Thursday, so stay tuned!

Return to General Chat