Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

software testing sites

<<

Monika678

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:20 pm

software testing sites

Hello friends. My friend and I start out as software developers. And now I want to check our finished work. But I do not know where it can be done
<<

Sawlost

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:20 am

Re: software testing sites

Hello Friend. My team and I, after creating any software, always check how it will look for the end client. One of my friends told me about this site https://u-tor.com/services/manual-testing On this site they manually test your software and you can see how it will look to your end user. I am sure that this site will help you in your work as well as us.
<<

donaldday

Post Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:57 am

Monika678 wrote:Hello friends. My friend and I start out as software developers. And now I want to check our finished work. But I do not know where it can be done

in web you can try to find many similar online courses
<<

JulieQ

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 am

Hello, friends, I'm also quite interested in digital signage software and I would like to try something like that. I have already checked this https://kitcast.tv/ and read a lot about apple tv digital signage but I still have a lot of questions concerning this theme so can someone here please help me?
<<

keeranhops

Post Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:54 am

I really like it Thanks for sharing
<<

NiaSmith

Young Brewer

Post Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:38 am

By the way, once, after such actions by mcafee, I almost lost my dissertation - or rather, part of it - I did not save the last edit. And only thanks to the bestessays.com.au, it was possible to restore everything on time. Therefore, I always block any pop-up windows and save important documents on a USB flash drive.
<<

jimmy_rey

Young Brewer

Post Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:15 pm

As I know there are a lot of testing tools on the Net. Also don't forget to check the security of your software. There are a lot of cases of data leak as a result of hacking attacks. You have to prevent it
<<

gigi_00

Young Brewer

Post Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:30 am

I congratulate you on finishing the work. There are a lot of testing tools. My friends are also developers and recently they have found some good security testing services. You should check this article. I have read that these testing tools check your software and define all potential errors and bugs. What is more, in such a way your apps will be protected from hacking attacks
<<

Berengar

Young Brewer

Post Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:59 am

I am very glad that more and more people are beginning to understand the importance of testing certain products. I mean, full-fledged testing is necessary at almost every stage of product development. That is why testfort type professionals are in such high demand. I recommend learning more about their services.

Return to General Chat