Browser games for kids

<<

crocodi_le

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:07 am

Browser games for kids

Do your kids play any computer games? I am also interested in browser games. They say they are perfect for weak PCs. Is this really the case?
<<

Beautiful Wanderer

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:27 am

Re: Browser games for kids

Browser games are really the best choice if your computer has weak specifications. My child has been playing such games for a long time. Of course, this is all individual and it is necessary to be guided by the interests of the child. Now my son is interested in match 3 games. Here is a great collection of such games https://www.manamonster.com/match-3-games
<<

Del Novak

Young Brewer

Post Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:57 pm

Re: Browser games for kids

Yeah, it is prefect for slow PCs. You can try Y8.com, that's where my kids play browser games, my son also plays Roblox and he is using my account. I really recommend punishing: gray raven, you can download the game on your PC for free in Games.lol. You can run the game even you have a slow PC, click here for more info.
<<

Alex008

Post Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:57 am

Book a Taxi to Airport in London, Croydon _02086864000

We at Croydon minicabs work 24/7, 365 days in the year to accommodate your travel requirements. Our minicabs in Thornton Heath, Waddon, South Croydon, Sanderstead,Purley, New Addington, Beddington, All London Airport, can get anywhere, anytime in & around London in less than 15 minutes from your call. Let our licensed and polite drivers make your journey reliable, smooth, and comfortable.The customer has to pay the cash up-front to the driver. Book & Track the Taxi with just a few taps on the smartphone. No more waiting time, fast pickups. Simply tap and book a ride in just a few seconds. Just download the app " SNUG RIDE" on your.Visit the website:http://www.croydoncar.co.uk/
call :02086864000

Return to General Chat