<<

zein

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:54 pm

hosting

which hosting provide can you suggest to choose for me?
<<

dunkan66

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:08 am

Re: hosting

What can you say about dedicated hosting? I used this one https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/dedicated-servers/ and suguust you to check it too for your websites. Thankfully, when you choose dedicated web hosting, you won’t have any issues in this regard. You won’t need to worry about sharing the resources of the server with others and then, in turn, the reliability of the server too.
<<

marcus101

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:37 pm

Hey, I'm using https://www.accuwebhosting.com/ for the past 8 years. It has the best support and provides flawless service.
<<

Johnnyy

Brewer
Brewer

Post Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:30 am

I have been using a trusted premium web service provider for years. Where it is quite possible to rent a web service or buy it. Have you heard about hostkey.com constantly updating all its servers and components here a wide range of dedicated servers, also rent with a package of all possible services? You'll get excellent worldwide communications and 24/7 technical support - everything you need to get your project up and running quickly.
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:04 am

It depends on what type of hosting plan you want to use for your application and website. So, whether you pick a cloud hosting solution or a simple shared hosting program, it should have SSL, SSD storage, robust loading, and high scalability.

Here are top-notch suggestions:

Firebase - Instead of using conventional hosting plans, it is better to go with cloud options. Therefore, Firebase is an ideal place to host your web pages over the internet. As a beginning, you can select its Spark Plan, which is entirely free.

Back4app - Back4app is one of my favorite low-code hosting platforms that comes with robust backing for both backend and client-side deployments. Although this blog https://blog.back4app.com/how-to-host-f ... d-backend/ can provide you with detailed information about hosting on Back4app, but its BaaS and CaaS products are unique to use. You can simply proceed with a free plan, and luckily, you don't have to provide credit card details here.

Hostinger - If you are beginning and willing to host your WordPress websites over the internet, then Hostinger can be an optimal solution. It allows beginners to get discounts on hosting plans.

<<

liliankoval

Post Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:32 am

It's good

Return to General Chat