<<

zein

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:56 am

logo and branding

hey there. Friends what do u know about logo and branding? what about its difference?
<<

dunkan66

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:23 pm

Re: logo and branding

A brand is the emotional and experiential qualities that fuel perception and ideas that others share and experience about a company. It is a consistent tone or visual voice that represents its competitive advantages and the company’s position within the market. And logo its logo is a visual mark showcasing the character and essence of the brand. A memorable logo is an essential component of a powerful brand and serves as a visual shortcut to the company within a competitive market. Both are needed tool. Plus good info about difference between logo and branding recently read too.
<<

weidergert5

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:33 pm

The brand is the foundation of a company and the logo is the visual shortcut to the trademark of the brand. A logo identity system and a strong branding system are both crucial when marketing and promoting a consistent image and voice, but a brand speaks for itself. I found interesting info about branding restaurant and decided to share it with you.
<<

coopl

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:39 am

Thanks for the info information.
Last edited by coopl on Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

reginaport

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:39 am

Branding is very important and needs a good marketing strategy to promote your company. But the way I found an interesting article about digital signage https://digitalsignagesoftware.org/digi ... e-content/ so I highly advise reading it. I think is the fastest-growing sector of the advertising and information business. And it is a cool way to promote your business.

Return to General Chat