Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Application development

<<

SatforD

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:51 pm

Application development

Hi all, my team and I are developing a fitness app. We prepared a version for the demo release, but we doubt it. What do you think can be added?
<<

Rober Ganvazis

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Re: Application development

Application development has always been a complex process. You have done a great job as you have already prepared the app for the demo release. Your application can be compared to MVP The minimum viable product shows how realistic and profitable your idea is. This first form of a product helps you test your idea in practice and find faults if they exist. Undoubtedly, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Now you should focus on MLP. In the pursuit of lovability, you should still bear in mind the main goal you create your minimum loveable product for. After all, your offering has to solve your clients’ pain points foremost. It’s important to have a clear vision of your future product’s functionality during its creation. Since coolness is not enough for your customers to love your solution. Read more in the article https://www.codica.com/blog/minimum-lovable-product/
<<

NikolasFarrel

Post Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:05 pm

My team and I are also involved in app development and some of the details were not known. Thanks for the tip. We'll be sure to use it.
<<

violetroden

Post Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:11 pm

Thanks.
<<

oliverbranson

Post Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:46 pm

thanks for sharing
<<

Genadii2

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:19 am

Developing an application is no easy task because it requires a significant amount of effort and resources.
I can recommend a team of developers (find them here) that helped me develop my solution. The application performs perfectly, and I'm completely satisfied with their services.
<<

RohnnySmith

Post Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:56 pm

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...
Site: https://rightjackets.com/product/yellowstone-john-dutton-brown-quilted-vest
<<

ErickDavidson

Post Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:41 pm

This is a great idea. I would like to try it out
<<

FillSmith

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:47 pm

Check out hr software development services for more details and information about IT world
<<

ErickDavidson

Post Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:55 am

Programming engineer Philippines isn't the main choice out there. Obviously, Asia has been one of the first re-appropriating centers. Organizations likewise employ engineers in Vietnam, China, or India. Yet, these days Eastern Europe (and particularly Ukraine) is picking up speed with their IT rethinking administrations. If you would rather not employ engineers in Vietnam or the Philippines in light of the burden or dangers, take a gander at what Eastern Europe brings to the table: The helpful area settles on it the ideal decision for the EU and UK clients. It is not difficult to make a trip to and there are in every case non-stop flights The time region is considerably more agreeable for Europe and the USA. There is a distinction with the US clients, however contingent upon the state, having an agreeable internet meeting for the two players is as yet conceivable. Furthermore, for Europe, there is practically no time contrast, which makes project the executives very compelling in contrast with a devoted improvement group in Philippines>>

Return to General Chat