Are you mining crypto?

<<

Donny23gh

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:12 am

Are you mining crypto?

Finally, I bought high-quality and powerful equipment for cryptocurrency mining with friends. Now we need to understand how we will share the mined coins in the future. Because it seems as if everyone has given something to this project, but the digital result on the screen will be better understood than counted in words. What advice would you give in such a situation?
<<

Anny1Wiliams

Young Brewer

Post Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:30 pm

Re: Are you mining crypto?

My advice will be simple, you need a calculator to calculate the extraction of cryptocurrency. Yes, this is and is actively used. I advise for clarity in the miner calculator It is suitable for both beginners in the field of cryptocurrency mining and for experienced people, because it solves the same problems. Well, the clear way of use is very pleasing every time I use it.
<<

Flokky23fg

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:49 am

I wanted to thank you for a useful recommendation. It was a good decision for our project. We have calculated all the projects that interested us, and now it is clear who owns and how many coins for a certain period of mining. The perfect way to avoid misunderstandings because the result is on the screen. Very convenient and clear calculator.
<<

Mich5Carpenter

Young Brewer

Post Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:54 am

I know which cryptocurrency is worth investing in. What about NFTs? Is it worth investing in NFT's art?
<<

JamesObrien

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:35 am

I think this is one of the most promising directions in art for the near future. At least when I look at all these amazing NFT collections that are collected on PopularNFTCollections.com I'm not surprised that this trend is developing so quickly and rapidly. By the way, keep the link I shared with you because it's a useful resource where you can find new up-and-coming artists, find out what platform you can buy NFT on and keep track of the latest news in the industry.

Return to General Chat