What advertising service have you used?
<<

namana

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:12 pm

Re: advertising service

We have recently collaborated with the company BrandPush , which customer service was unparalleled, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of work and so we decided that we will no longer use the advertising services of other companies. We have never seen more effective advertising for our brand, so we confidently recommend this company to all our colleagues!
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:30 am

Re: advertising service

Honestly, I am not a fan of big advertising companies when it is very easy and quick to promote your products and services by using online means. I have recently advertised my application and I just used a few online tools, Google ads and further social media campaigns to get the attention of target customers. Here are the steps that I followed:

- First of all, I simply created banner ads for websites and social media networks by using these display ad templates with a few clicks only. I picked a template from the provided list and edited it in seconds.

- Then, I watched different online tutorials to run a campaign through social media and Google ads.

- In the last step, I paid to the platform and uploaded my banner ads for different campaigns. It was just straightforward.

Return to General Chat