<<

JulieQ

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:23 am

Re: Autoflowering seeds

Hello there. I'm looking for some THC gummies but I don't really understand what brands to choose right now... Can you help me with it here? Thanks
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:13 am

Re: Autoflowering seeds

I don't have any experience planting cannabis but I can definitely recommend you THC gummies that belong to a good brand. The first name on my list is "Lights Out!" THCh THCjd Gummies. Actually, these gummies belong to Delta 9 THC category. Therefore, it is easy to judge how strong it is going to be. These THCJD gummies are available in three different flavours.

Yes, if you like the Root Bear Float taste then you should choose the brown gummies jar of THCJD. Similarly, you can also pick Sour Peach and Purple Berry flavours according to your taste. Also, keep in mind, each gummy is based on a 125mg of THC blend and you will find around 20 gummy pieces in every jar.

Hopefully, you will love to use these gummies but keep in mind, you should always start with a little daily intake and then you can expand the dose according to your desire. I personally found these gummies have every effect to deal with insomnia.

Return to General Chat