Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

software

<<

valio

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:13 am

software

good day everyone.. recently my company ordered new software in which our employees and our clients could work at the same time.. and now our employees were not very satisfied with the interface.. so far there were no complaints from clients.. but I would not want to lose them nowadays..maybe there are some organizations that can test our new software and possibly identify flaws at the user level..?
<<

romywashing

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:34 pm

Re: software

cool
<<

Wilsontis

Post Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:06 pm

Yes, there are several organizations that can test your new software and detect problems at the user level. For example, you can invite a company that specializes in software testing to do a full test of your software and help fix any problems that they may find. You can also invite a group of beta testers to help you test everything.
<<

Benjamin_

Young Brewer

Post Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:31 pm

You need professional analytical help to check for bugs and fix them in your web application. Suitable professionals for analysis might be systems analysts, web developers, and quality engineers. They can professionally test your application u-tor.com/services/usability-testing help you check for bugs and fix them, and create a new web application.
<<

eneidda

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:08 pm

As for me, I would advise you to contact StartupSoft offshore development company https://www.startupsoft.com/ . They can offer you support for any project and help you resolve IT issues your business may be facing. I have seen this from my own experience. StartupSoft is a Ukrainian staffing company fully focused on working with technology startups
<<

mikejason

Post Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:08 pm

I like it
<<

moroteron

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:19 am

Determine your budget! The final choice of the developer and the result of his work largely depend on this. First, you should determine how much money you are willing to spend on building a website. Then - its main characteristics, which you will not sacrifice, as well as what can be done easier, cheaper, or not worth spending time on at all. Based on this, you need to choose a company that works with certain segments and budget.
<<

soveronder

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:26 am

The best way to choose a company is to look at its portfolio and find out what projects it has already implemented. Custom Design and Development Services Halo Lab offer a wide range of services to suit a variety of needs and budgets. This team is aware of the technical due diligence process and checklist https://www.halo-lab.com/blog/technology-due-diligence-checklist and I think they can help you get your project working.
<<

nigeto

Post Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:18 am

Oh, realy cool!
<<

vikaua

Post Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:30 pm

Hello! If you're looking to find a developer or company to help test and improve your new software's user interface, I would recommend exploring JoinToIt. https://jointoit.com/ has a strong network of experienced developers and reputable development companies that can assist you in this process. They can connect you with professionals who specialize in user experience testing and can identify any flaws at the user level. By partnering with JoinToIt, you can ensure that your software is thoroughly tested and optimized for both your employees and clients' satisfaction. Their expertise in software development and quality assurance will be valuable in addressing any concerns and improving the interface to meet the needs of your users. I recommend them from my experience and hope they can help you too!
<<

Stevenson89

Post Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:04 am

It is very interesting. I think I'll take notes.

Return to General Chat