care cosmetics

<<

Jesica Winter

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 01, 2023 5:58 am

care cosmetics

"Girls, please advise what creams do you use for wrinkles?
Previously used GiGi cosmetics, but recently the skin reacts badly to the creams of this brand"
<<

Serj Austin

Young Brewer

Post Mon May 01, 2023 6:09 am

Re: care cosmetics

Have you tried lr health & beauty system cosmetics https://luxuryhealthbeauty.com/ ? They have a very cool selection of natural cosmetics that are absolutely safe for the skin. I personally like the Zeitgard brand from their range. They have very cool cleansing gels that do not dry out the skin.
<<

Amy-fr

Young Brewer

Post Mon May 01, 2023 10:06 am

Only professional cosmetics are suitable for me, I have allergies on the mass market right on my face.
<<

Kapac

Young Brewer

Post Tue May 23, 2023 8:21 am

I was looking for good cosmetics for my daughter, she began adolescence and the corresponding rashes. I was recommended excellent skin care for children from the brand Farfacia Not only children's cosmetics, there are also products for adults. I advise you to go to the site and look through the catalog. I am sure that you will not leave here without a purchase.
<<

Zulufrr

Young Brewer

Post Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:06 am

Greetings! Looking for an educational institution where you can get education in the field of beauty, style and care for hair, skin and nails. I would like to find quality courses with experienced teachers. Maybe someone can recommend a good educational institution or share their learning experience? Thank you
<<

Quillet

Young Brewer

Post Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:53 pm

Hi. I recommend checking out Bellus Academy - they offer quality education in beauty, styling and hair, skin and nail care. I have trained with them and was impressed with the professionalism of the instructors and the variety of programs. Bellus Academy provides excellent training and student support every step of the way. Contact bellus academy customer service for more information and to start your journey in the beauty industry!

Return to General Chat