Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games


Post your Desktop

<<

fallen

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 396

Joined: February 19 2007

Location: Illinois, US

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:40 am

Image
Image
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 47 times

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 am

That's the background I was gonna use!!
<<

logistic

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 158

Joined: June 16 2010

Location: MI

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:44 pm

<3 i love my linux. this is ubuntu 10.04 btw
Image
people that should be banned/are above the rules:

*crait

*mailas
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 47 times

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 pm

That actually looks okay for Linux!
<<

logistic

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 158

Joined: June 16 2010

Location: MI

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 pm

crait wrote:That actually looks okay for Linux!


^.^
people that should be banned/are above the rules:

*crait

*mailas
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 3966

Joined: February 03 2006

Location: Florida

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:07 am

I could never get linux to work.. lol
Image
<<

logistic

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 158

Joined: June 16 2010

Location: MI

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

Puncharger wrote:I could never get linux to work.. lol


haha. just get a disc and boot it on start up O_o
people that should be banned/are above the rules:

*crait

*mailas
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 3966

Joined: February 03 2006

Location: Florida

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 am

I had a garbage laptop that alot of things didn't work VIA windows, So I made a linux disc and it installs.. but when I ran it from like the OS chooser it asked me for some directory for something or something or other?

Ended up selling the laptop anyway =/
Image
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 47 times

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am

PuppyDog Linux is sooo simple. You burn a disc .ISO and load it on boot. :P You could even do it on a USB drive. XP
<<

logistic

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 158

Joined: June 16 2010

Location: MI

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:19 am

Puncharger wrote:I had a garbage laptop that alot of things didn't work VIA windows, So I made a linux disc and it installs.. but when I ran it from like the OS chooser it asked me for some directory for something or something or other?

Ended up selling the laptop anyway =/


ah. well, if you ever decide to fool around with linux again, i can get you in touch with someone who is a god at linux. he helped me with my computer.

crait wrote:PuppyDog Linux is sooo simple. You burn a disc .ISO and load it on boot. :P You could even do it on a USB drive. XP

i steal linux discs from barnes and noble, in linux magazines O_O. las tone i got was backtrack 3
people that should be banned/are above the rules:

*crait

*mailas
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 47 times

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:22 am

logistic wrote:
crait wrote:PuppyDog Linux is sooo simple. You burn a disc .ISO and load it on boot. :P You could even do it on a USB drive. XP

i steal linux discs from barnes and noble, in linux magazines O_O. las tone i got was backtrack 3

Your posts make me lulz0r!! Hahaha.
<<

logistic

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 158

Joined: June 16 2010

Location: MI

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:26 am

crait wrote:
logistic wrote:
crait wrote:PuppyDog Linux is sooo simple. You burn a disc .ISO and load it on boot. :P You could even do it on a USB drive. XP

i steal linux discs from barnes and noble, in linux magazines O_O. las tone i got was backtrack 3

Your posts make me lulz0r!! Hahaha.

god bless you? XD
people that should be banned/are above the rules:

*crait

*mailas
<<

Mailas

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 296

Joined: June 17 2010

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 am

logistic wrote:
Puncharger wrote:I could never get linux to work.. lol


haha. just get a disc and boot it on start up O_o

I think he means he could never get linux to work with his lifestyle.
He can't see it in his life ever.

Your desktop however makes it look a bit cool.
My new judgement:
Windows
Linux
Mac

:)
Image
I don't really hate Linux, but it's just too funny.
<<

logistic

User avatar

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Posts: 158

Joined: June 16 2010

Location: MI

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 am

Mailas wrote:
logistic wrote:
Puncharger wrote:I could never get linux to work.. lol


haha. just get a disc and boot it on start up O_o

I think he means he could never get linux to work with his lifestyle.
He can't see it in his life ever.

Your desktop however makes it look a bit cool.
My new judgement:
linux
linux
linux



:)

thats how it should be. ;)
people that should be banned/are above the rules:

*crait

*mailas
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 47 times

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 am

No, you both have it wrong... Ugh...
It's like this...

My computer [Vista, Leopard, & Linux]
Your computer
Your friend's computer
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for blacklist.org.