Post Sat May 09, 2020 9:45 am

Take the red pill

The iPod touch was the very start of the "extras" I've learned to appreciate so so much 8)
The ability to network with like minded individuals to achieve anything you could ever want/need (and more) for whatever electronic you had at you disposal blew my mind and quickly developed into more of a necessity than a hobby. Before I knew it I was playing games before they were released, on top of emulating other systems on them, or getting apps that had a price on them for just some of my time and a little bit of educating with other windows that not only revealed its self to me but were open infact, or being able to do away with useless files and programs that were redundant on my personal device that would be opened a grand total o 0 times in the devices, nay, MY life and control hardware with my fingertips to ensure my devices would last longer and not run as hard. The red pill was an option and I'm complete knowing I made the right decision and there are others like me. This is a thank you to every blog, forum, youtube video, tutorial, emulator, cfw, exploit, homebrew, like-minded individual, coder, website and developer sharing information. Because how else are we supposed to grow from our past and as a race in general. This is for all those who thirst for knowledge and absorb as much information as possible. You are not alone. I've been down your path. I wont stop walking and I hope i can make some paths of my own.