<<

derb

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:51 am

essays

Who knows where they can write an essay? I'm a medical student and I can't do it myself
<<

gisby87

Young Brewer

Post Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:07 am

Re: essays

My daughter is in medical school, they have a very heavy workload, not enough time to do everything. I found a service for her to write essays to make it a little easier. She was very pleased with their work, everything was done quickly and with high quality, no feedback from the teachers, so if you also need such help - refer to this service https://getnursingessay.com/top-quality-nursing-dissertation-writing-service/ . I hope it was useful.
<<

mahiney

Post Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:35 am

I hear ya, not having time is perhaps an okay excuse, depending on what all is soaking your time, but writing for your degree has a purpose you might not be aware of. Basically, writing builds character, let's you figure out and more fully develop who you are, exerts your head muscle (brain) whereas it wouldn't be strong enough or prepared in so many situations that you would otherwise have had the advantage. Mostly people are afraid of writing or simply can't bother to better figure it out. For example, critical thinking is something to start learning before your thirties because your head muscle is more ready for it, more adaptable to actually learning and then applying. People can learn how to think critically - and why would people need to? For one, not to be another robot in your graduation class of robots; it's a way to stand out. For another it helps make our world a better place for ourselves and our loved ones. And lastly, you probably have no real idea why you believe some of the things you believe. Writing helps you develop the critical thinking needed to better understand the things you want to believe in. Writing isn't just about grammar, you'll get pretty far with just a couple of your own ideas, connect the dots, and organize it enough to make sense. Writing is thinking. And like anything else, it just takes some practice in the right direction.
<<

catbrooks

Post Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:44 am

I'm grateful to you for giving me the information I've been looking for. Even though it might be useful in the future, I'm still using https://www.trustmypaper.com/ to help me with my homework right now. People who write academic papers, rather than me, are better at writing student papers, in my opinion.

Return to POST HERE TO GAIN ACCESS