<<

MEPHiST0

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:08 pm

Greetings...

Hello

I just joined PSPBrew forums yesterday, alot of help so far, very nice people, and i am glad to be a part of the community.

just bought a black PSP, v3.03, gonna install the firmware soon, kinda hesitating.. eheh.

but about me, im a reverse engineer, usually with pc software protections, packers and virus's..
ive always loved computers, and for a while i got into cellphone hacking.. but i wanted to get into something different, so i read on all the sweet things u can do with a psp, decided to get one.. actually two..

i code in ASM and c++.. good with asm.. not to well in c++, but i usually just figure it out as i go. when i read you can create programs for PSP i was pretty excited, so i might end up making some programs, if i or anyone here can think of any useful. also im decent with textures, so i might make some sweet themes sometime.

So if anyone has some good suggestions for applications please feel free to let me know, no promises tho eheh ;D
PSP - phat Black - v3.52 m33-4
PSP - Slim silver - on its way
<<

tbag

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:12 pm

welcome

im glad to see some one new show up on the site.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:38 pm

Welcome to the BREW.
ImageImage
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:44 pm

welcome to PSPBrew. Thats awsome you can read ASM and C++. i wish i could, still reading some of the basic topics though.

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!