<<

xial

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:58 pm

how now brown cow..

What's up everyone!.. Thanks to this site which I have feeling is going to consume my life for the next month.. I posted a topic in the help forum.. feel free to check it out.. I would appreciate some post links and ideas!

::throws personal life out the window for a bit::
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:25 am

Lol yea, when you first get into something, you get consumed in it for a bit and are all hyped up, till it wears off.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:11 pm

AdventWolf wrote:Lol yea, when you first get into something, you get consumed in it for a bit and are all hyped up, till it wears off.

I got my PSP on July 17, 2005, for $264.99............... hasn't worn off yet ;)

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Welcome man. I hope you stay at the site longer then just a month ;) But none the less, welcome to the site and I hope you like it here.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:26 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:
AdventWolf wrote:Lol yea, when you first get into something, you get consumed in it for a bit and are all hyped up, till it wears off.

I got my PSP on July 17, 2005, for $264.99............... hasn't worn off yet ;)

-DarkPacMan77-

i got mine April 23, 2006, FW 1.50 $200.00 (1 gig pack)
its just cracked a lil, gotta replece the faceplate
buit i screwed up and updated...
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:30 pm

Got mine not too long after launch, $250 for a PSP, 32mb card, Spiderman 2, and a lame demo disc. looking back, I shouldn't have updated.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:31 pm

welcome man. enjoy your stay

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

xial

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:41 am

http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=92517

is my current main post.. I consider it a good start I suppose..

Yea, I have a feeling it won't really wear off to quick, things do kinda lose their luster for a bit sometimes, just depends on how interested you really are in it.. Im the kinda person that goes in and out because of my job.. alot of time on the road I just don't have time to mess with it, but in my free time.. I love modding stuff.. in the post above I explain my intentions.. its kinda of a long post, lol so I didn't want to repeat it all but would love it if you read it and replied..

I actually purchased mine from a ransom guy at a bar when we were on the road in chattanooga tn.. haha.. we were just out and about one night and this guy was hangin out with some friends and had his psp out, we ended up playing pool against them and takin some shots, but I mentioned I wanted to get one of those after he showed me the basics of what was on it later in the night..knew about it, just never played with one.. eventually at the end of the night I was like.. "hey.. I think you should sell me your psp" in pretty much a joking manner.. he mentioned he was tired of it actually, just used it for music but now he had an ipod so he didn't care.. only had 2 games.. prince of persia revelations (which rocked for awhile.. lol) midnight club dub edition and the dvd The Freshest Boys.. which I recommend anyone watch if your a breakdancer or like breakdancing.. ill read more about converting it and let ya guys watch it..

but thanks for the warm welcome.. I'm pretty sure I will be here more than a month.. :)

and he sold me the psp for $100 (2 games, dvd, case, usb cord, media manager, white headphones) and 2 more shots of patron..(which were $7.50) a piece.. figured it was a good deal.. especially being intoxicate as I was.. had no idea how much they cost so he coulda ripped me a new one.. but then again.. if he would have said $200 I probably would have said no..
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:55 pm

Thats not a bad deal at all, hope you enjoy your purchase.
<<

xial

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:57 pm

well.. I did for awhile while I was on the road going from concert to concert.. but then i got burned out on prince of persia and midnight club so I just stopped playing with it.. but then I was lookin at my xbox and thought.. there's got to be something I can do with my psp.. and sure enough there was.. but I had already upgraded it before I looked.. I know I was way under 3.5 for the firmware.. that would have made my life easier for sure.. cause I dont know anyone with a modded psp so I can't make a pandora's battery without soldering.. dont' want to solder it cause I want to be able to put it back to normal..

so I think unless there's a way I can downgrade it from 3.72 without pandora's battery then Im just going to have to mail it to asddasit tomorrow and let him do it for me..

p a s s i o n . m o t i v a t e d . g e n e r a t i o n

http://www.myspace.com/shawnpriebe
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 pm

haha whats up dude

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!