Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

hello

<<

anoddmind

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:48 am

hello

my name is anoddmind, but my mom still calls me steve. I'm new to the psp/homebrew community and just wanted to say yo, I bought a xbox360 about 6 months ago and played it for maybe a total of 70 hours, so I decided to sell it and get a psp, seems like a more appropriate system, I can take it to work and play when I should be being productive. there you have it, hello. Say what again! I dare you!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:02 am

Haha nice, yea the psp is very versatile (whatever that means?) I think it means stable.
Well which psp do you have? the slim or the phat psp? And which firmware?
<<

anoddmind

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:09 pm

I don't have a psp yet, (as long as the absence of evidence is the evidence of absence). I'm looking to buy one, but don't know much about homebrew yet, and am looking to get the best firmware to do so. If you can offer any advice on buying a psp for homebrew, (the gamestop here only has a firmware 3.8 by what the guy there told me, so I am looking at flea markets and pawnshops now) keep in mind I play the bass (did you head the one about the drummer that locked his keys in the car...it took him 2 hours to get the bass player out.) so I'm not to technilogically inclined to start soddering and make a $150 hood ornimate.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:52 am

With a pandora battery and memory stick you can buy any psp. Having the battery and stick on hand can be VERY useful... especially when you start customizing your psp and make a mistake.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the tutorials section. Lot of goodies there. If you need any other help be sure to post and we can help you out.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

anoddmind

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:39 am

Alright, phat psp with firmware 3.52 M33.

now that I got that running, I'm off to the tutorials section, thanks

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!