Hello

<<

das7771

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Hello

Hello to everyone. If there is any one here. I'm new to the whole 360 modding. Does any one have any tips on where to start or what is best to do first. Any advice would be greatlyl appreciated.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Hello welcome. Yea the site is sorta..well...don't wanna say it but dead. But were trying to get it back up again ;) I don't know much about it but try looking up like dvd firmwares on google and stuff for xbox 360. I might make a mediocre tut in a minute to open your xbox if you think it would help any. But just sit tight, advertise the forums, and well have the site up and running in no time ;)
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:15 pm

Yea me and ACE are trying our hardest to get this site running again. SO sit tight. Also, make sure not to mod any hardware on your 360 (motherboard for example) because u can get kicked off on LIVE. Also some things VOID ur warrenty. But there is some cool modding thats doesnt.

Help us advertise this site and we will have it up and running in no time

bkfraiders7

p.s. Make sure to come to the home page to see some of the latest news in xbox360

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!