Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Hello everybody

<<

KingKRool2002

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:12 pm

Hello everybody

Hi. I just joined the site recently. I like fighting video games the most, but I also like party games (i.e. Mario Party series) and light gun games (i.e. House of the Dead 2 & 3 & Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles). My favorite fighting game at the moment is Dead or Alive 4. I am looking forward to playing Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur 4 when they come out. Hopefully, they will be released soon.
"The last sound you'll hear will be our laughter."

Joker (Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker)
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:18 pm

Hey whats up, welcome to the site. I guess my favorite type games are rpg/adventure and 1st person shooters :D. Be sure to check the other sites in the brewology too :).
<<

KingKRool2002

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:51 pm

AdventWolf wrote:Hey whats up, welcome to the site. I guess my favorite type games are rpg/adventure and 1st person shooters :D. Be sure to check the other sites in the brewology too :).

Do you like the Final Fantasy type RPGs or the Zelda type RPGs? I prefer the Zelda type RPGs (although I still love playing the Final Fantasy games).
"The last sound you'll hear will be our laughter."

Joker (Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker)
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:14 pm

Well I do like both, I'm not sure which one more, I did enjoy FF7 more than Ocarina of time. I tried Twilight Princess for the Wii, but after I played it for a little while it wore off and I stopped playing. Right now though I am picking up FF Tactics here and then :). Adventure rpgs are fun too, but some of them are just WAAY too big to play.

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!