i need help

<<

paabaa

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:41 am

i need help

hi everyone
well i only registered about an hour ago, to download game data, i have replaced my sons playstation 3 with the ps3 250gb, problem is all the data has gone and sony only sent back the hard drive, anyway my son expects me too complete all of about 40 games again, i dont have time. i did buy grand turismo prologue data save off ebay, but i got told about this site,i have downloaded gta4 data off this site but i cant download any others, im not too sure if i need to pay a fee or i am doing something wrong,any help would be great,
regards
paabaa
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 am

Re: i need help

Please, NEVER pay for anything like that, ever.
It's a rip-off.
The downloads on this site are free and will always be free. They seem to work for me, so if you can't download them, maybe you could try again or tell us what names of the games you were wanting and I'll post links to them.
But, be advised that a lot of the SAVEDATA will not work on your PS3 because Sony removed the ability to use others' data so you can't steal their trophies.
<<

paabaa

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 pm

crait wrote:Please, NEVER pay for anything like that, ever.
It's a rip-off.
The downloads on this site are free and will always be free. They seem to work for me, so if you can't download them, maybe you could try again or tell us what names of the games you were wanting and I'll post links to them.
But, be advised that a lot of the SAVEDATA will not work on your PS3 because Sony removed the ability to use others' data so you can't steal their trophies.

thanks for your reply, i have tried downloading a few themes and ridge racer 7 game data to see if i can get them to work but there is nothing in the zip folders,,,fifa street 3,,,smackdown vs raw 2010,,,saints row 2 ,,fight night 4,,, i could go on and on, i will keep trying and once again many thanks for your help ,
paabaa
<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 50 times

Thanks received: 40 times

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 pm

hey paabaa. can you tell me exactly which games and save files you are trying to look at?
[img]https://brewology.com/images/mm/monkeymaximus.jpg[/img]
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg
<<

paabaa

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:54 am

monkeymaximus wrote:hey paabaa. can you tell me exactly which games and save files you are trying to look at?

HI THERE
ON THE MAIN MENU, I HAVE BEEN CLICKING ON PS3 GAME DATA, ON THAT SCREEN I AM CLICKING ON DL, BUT IT JUST SAYS PLEASE REGISTER,THE GAMES DATA I AM LOOKING FOR IS FIFA STREET 3 ,,,,,,, RIDGE RACER 3 ,,,,,,,,SMACKDOWN V RAW 2010,,,,,,,,,,FIGHT NIGHT 4 ,,,,
I DID HOWEVER FINALLY DOWNLOAD SOME THEMES WHICH I INSTALLED ON PS3 AND THEY WORK SO I AM THINKING IM THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE FILES, MANY THANKS
PAABAA,
BY THE WAY IM LIVING IN LIVERPOOL , ENGLAND :oops:
<<

jasonadamses

Post Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:55 am

Maybe you have some problems with antivirus or any spy programms. Try to use best anti spyware [url=https://celltrackingapps.com/best-anti-spyware-software/]here[url]
<<

MichelleMassey

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:54 pm

I am sorry I don't have enough information regarding this.

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!