Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

can we hack it?

<<

can we hack it?

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:57 pm

can we hack it?

Hello all. Im can we hack it? from nexthacks network. its a small site that is in the process of being redesigned. any way. I dont know what took me so long to register over here. i think its cause i have been busy making videos and stuff for ppl. I am into after effects and i can do some cool stuff with it. for a demo of somthing i made for someone can be downloaded here http://www.nexthacks.com/downloads/intro3.cab use an rar program for it.

so i look forward to spending time here, i get so busy with work and stuff i might not post too much but i will be here. if anyone needs anything please pm me. and i will try to help out as much as i can

thank you for having me here...
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:02 am

Ah welcome. Hope you like our humble little forums :) Well I mean there's a good amount of members. And also a lot of people needing help. So yea, welcome. You wouldn't happen to be a mod or admin would you? For the nexthacks network.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

can we hack it?

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:54 am

yeah i am an admin over there.. i am the owner of it..and by that i mean i just pay the bills.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:29 am

Ooo that's cool. Well yea, I would considered the guy who pays the bills one of the most important people.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:32 am

Welcome to the Brew I hope you stay active.
ImageImage
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:25 am

Welcome to pspbrew.com. Be sure to use our downloads and ask for help when needed.
<<

can we hack it?

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:10 am

ace_012 wrote:Ooo that's cool. Well yea, I would considered the guy who pays the bills one of the most important people.

i guess but i think the most important people are the members. after all i dont want to just waste my money if nobody ever visits..

and thank you all for making me feel welcome here. i just wish i could access this site from work. thats where i get in most of my internet time.. oh well ill be around.
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:53 am

Come to think of it im entering the contest myself.
To be honest my submission isnt creative since...well I would use a game that I made but
(its megaman) its soo close to the actual game you might think I got it off that XD
so I chose Halo 3. Anyways again welcome.
<<

AKIRA

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:23 pm

wats up man, welcome
<<

can we hack it?

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:27 am

you can post as many enteries as you want in the contest.. but only one can be juged.. that way it keeps someone from winning 1 2 3 places you know
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:59 pm

welcome. if u need anything pm me.

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!