<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:57 am

Hey Tills, welcome to pspbrew.

What exactly are you looking to do with your system?

You might want to take a glance at our tutorials section, and if you know what you want but arent quite sure where, how, or what to do then you could take advantage of our help section.

There just too many things to list, but i can list some of the most common basic features...

Custom firmware: These are firmwares developed by homebrew coders made to combine 1.50 firmware as well as the latest firmware into one package enabling the use of homebrew on the latest firmware.

Emulators: These are programs you can throw on your psp to emulate another system (NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, etc.)

ISO/CSO: These are psp games loadable from a memory stick.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:47 am

welcome hope to see u posting

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:30 am

Also, usually people downgrade there PSP to firmware v1.50 so that they can upgrade to a custom firmware like staxx said. But in order to do that you need to be at firmware v3.50 or lower. You cannot downgrade on v3.51 or higher. Hope to see you posting!
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Natogeo

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 pm

hey ive only just signed upto and ive been looking round in other sites and this one is the best for psp info inside and out so i was just wondering ive got the latest software update from song 3.71 and im wanting to find a downgrader that was be much appreciated:D
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:55 pm

Also, when you get on Custom firmware you can alter your XMB (After you press home and quit out of the game you will be in your XMB). Change stuff like Icons, fonts, XMB waves, etc. Its fun stuff but you can brick your PSP is you mess your flash0 up, I have semi-bricked my friends PSP before xD.

Also you can use IRShell to make your PSP into a remote!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:33 am

Natogeo wrote:hey ive only just signed upto and ive been looking round in other sites and this one is the best for psp info inside and out so i was just wondering ive got the latest software update from song 3.71 and im wanting to find a downgrader that was be much appreciated:D

you'll need to make a pandora's battery and magic memory stick. refer to this tutorial:
http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9208
or this one, its a fairly easier one:
http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9572

i can help you will the second one. For some reason i can never get my DOS programs to work right, so my command prompt doesn't really work..

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!