Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

hey y'all... pleased to be here

<<

porsche

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:27 pm

hey y'all... pleased to be here

to start of... i'm new here in the psp and homebrew business... i just purchased my first psp custom firmware 3.52m33-4 on ebay and the seller advised me to check this website out if i need some help (well actually i need a lot of help :( ).

i never planned to buy a psp since my college course demands a lot of time and effort (bs nursing) but since i'm on a 1 year leave now from school (be coming back in the philippines by april next year), why not try this awesome console my friends keep showing-off in the campus.

it's good news that i won't be needing my gba sp anymore since i've heard that you can play its games in the psp with this custom firmware... not only these games but also ps1 games... wow! that's cool! talk about portability here!

so basically, as a new psp user blessed with this custom firmware... can someone lend me a hand... please? :wink:
or at least give me a good overview with this stuff... i'll try to read and learn about it too within this website but i think i can't do it alone by myself... i suppose i'll be needing a tutor... any help will be always appreciated with utmost sincerity...^^

looking forward,
porsh
"Reserved... but not tamed..."
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:35 pm

welcome dude if u have any question u can ask me THE psp Master. 8)

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:44 pm

hey welcome since i told u about the site it has to be good and of course it is!
yeah i sold the psp to porsche and get a 4 gig so u can have a lot of ps1 and psp games and your gba games welcome again!
Need help with emu's, Roms And Homebrew give me a pm or a post
Psp #1 3.52M33-4, Psp #2 3.52M33-4, Psp #3 1.5
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:50 am

Ya, if you need anything just ask. You can play NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64(some) and all gameboy games on your psp. or you can turn it into a universal remote or store a bunch of your favorite ps1 games on it or put your DVD movies on your PSP. You got a lot of stuff you can do with the psp :D.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:22 pm

Welcome to the site. Hope you like it. If you need any help just ask in the Help section and someone will be sure to accommodate your needs ;)
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

mice R nice

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:12 pm

Hey man come to me with firmware problems (you probly won't need to now kuz you're at a custom firmware) but if you ever have any ?'s be sure to come by
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Hey. Glad ur here. Pretty cool a college student needs our help. most of us are only in middle and high school.

Dont ask the mouse or kellytna cause they dont know what they are doing when it comes to psp. ;) jkn!

Everyone here knows a lot about the psp (even the mouse and kellytna) and all the good things u can do with it. So just ask in the help section or send a PM and we will help the best we can.
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:01 pm

see told u this is a good site and yeah your with custom firmware and i just sent the psp maybe 1 hour ago u should get it soon. u will be pleased when u turn it on it has a suprise! well welcome again!
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 pm

Whats the surprise? does it have a Lucky Charms coupon in the battery pack? ;)
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:53 pm

bkfraiders7 wrote:Whats the surprise? does it have a Lucky Charms coupon in the battery pack? ;)

no! fruit loops, duh.
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:58 pm

none of those well maybe :roll: im jk she wont expect the original theme for the psp though
<<

porsche

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:12 pm

bkfraiders7 wrote:Hey. Glad ur here. Pretty cool a college student needs our help. most of us are only in middle and high school.

Dont ask the mouse or kellytna cause they dont know what they are doing when it comes to psp. ;) jkn!

Everyone here knows a lot about the psp (even the mouse and kellytna) and all the good things u can do with it. So just ask in the help section or send a PM and we will help the best we can.

well yeah, it's pretty cool to ask some help with the younger generations (don't get me wrong, i'm only 17 & incoming sophomore when i get back at school) :wink: .

like i said it's my first time to own a psp but i'm so confident you guys would serve as a secondary manual... *LOL* there's no printed materials with the psp when i purchase it so i borrowed one from a friend (been reading it until now).

actually the console hasn't arrived yet but newpspdude notified me that he already shipped it so... can't wait!!! :)

guys (to y'all here in pspbrew), i'm extending to y'all my undying gratitude for the warm welcome and support y'all already showering me... i hope i could do the same when i reach you're level (like when will that ever happen?) :?

appreciated,
porsh
<<

porsche

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:17 pm

newpspdude wrote:see told u this is a good site and yeah your with custom firmware and i just sent the psp maybe 1 hour ago u should get it soon. u will be pleased when u turn it on it has a suprise! well welcome again!

thanks again!!! can't wait!!!

and...

what could that surprise be???

don't worry even though the original psp theme is gone... em still so gonna enjoy it!!! ^^

always,
porsh
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:22 pm

it doesn't take too long to learn all about the psp, i joined this site last month i guess and i know quite a bit now :D>
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:31 pm

bkfraiders7 wrote:Hey. Glad ur here. Pretty cool a college student needs our help. most of us are only in middle and high school.

real funny. i been here a while now so i think i know what im doing and MICE too.

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
Next

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!