<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:55 pm

My PSP parts are here!

ok so after waiting a long two weeks I came home from school yesterday felling down about how much of a bi*ch my teacher is.SO after sitting in my room for about 10 mins playing on my dirty scrached up non functioning analog stick broken battery cover PSP my mom comes in and says "I have a suprise for you." raising my head slowly I said unless its my PSP parts or money im not gonna be happy so she just pulled out this package and said" I dont know what it is, But its from that site you go on alot" looking puzzled at the package I thought in my mind " How could they fit these things in such a small package?" I took my small but trusty pen knife and cut it open and I couldent belive what it was. 3 PSP parts exact to my orders, No scratches, Dents or damage. Rushing to get my screwdriver I learned that I would have to wait for my Dad to get home for me to use the tool (lol) anyways once he got home I nearly tackeled him with exitement and stole his toolbox I got the screw drive I needed and went into my room. I unscrewed the screws as fast as I could and opend up my PSP and cleaned the LED screen with a small cloth, Replaced all the buttons and put it on, I was so filled with exitement that when I turned it on (again, lol) I almost cried because for once in my life I had a clean non scratched PSP....here are some pics

Thanks Deal Extreme :D !
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Omg.
Hahaha.
I just got in my buttons from Hong Kong.
They aren't as nice looking as the original ones, but they'll do.
I should be getting my Analog stick in tomorrow and my white Dualshock 3 in soon after.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Sick Post Some pics up when you get it

Return to PlayStation Portable