<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri May 22, 2009 11:26 pm

So...gbSP is AWESOME

Seriously. This is one of the best and easiest to function emulators I've ever used. Not only is the compatibility high, they run full speed too! On my Phat PSP nonetheless! On a Slim it'd be absolute perfection! I only had 2 issues and that was with Sonic Genesis and Golden Sun. I got the occasional slow down in Sonic and I froze twice in Golden Sun. Still, I was playing Golden Sun. ON MY PSP. I despise RPGs with exception of Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age and The World Ends With You and now I can have 2 of the 3 on the go with my PSP! Everything else ran great like Metroid, Castlevania, Zelda, F-Zero. Everything. Even if your not into emulation, give this a shot. This is an amazing GBA emulator for the PSP. *head explodes*
<<

Equ1ox

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 am

Yea it really is. ive used it before myself. i was very happy with it.
The original Equ1ox since 1997.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat May 23, 2009 10:24 am

Yes it is almost perfect. I have played it more than all the other emulators combined (Well maybe not the NES Emu). There are some games there are problems with that I have tried (Duke Nukem, Kingdom Hearts) but everything else works fantastic.

The NES Emu is Jnes, it does work perfectly, except for one game that I know of. There is a minigame in the "Sunday Funday" game that doesn't work for me.

The SNES Emu has dramatically improved since I got homebrew on my psp, you should try it out as well if you haven't.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sat May 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah man it really is a GREAT emulator. Back more towards it's release (or one of the subsequent ones) I had the chance to interview the creator, exophase. He's a very intelligent person and very easy to talk to. In fact, that interview was later translated in like 4-5 different languages and posted all over the web on sites from tons of different regions.

One of my favorite games to play is the Advance Wars series. Very good stuff. I recently got a Nintendo DS Lite and I've put the newer Advance Wars games on my flash cart and currently they are the most played ;)

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat May 23, 2009 2:30 pm

I'll make sure to check those emus out.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat May 23, 2009 6:04 pm

I never really played Advance Wars, it's one of my friend's favorite games so I guess I should try it out.
And the last SNES Emu I played was called 9xTYLslimmecm test5. There might be a newer one out.

Return to PlayStation Portable