PSP Background

<<

notjy

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:06 pm

Lol, monkey the correct format is bmp, but whoever uploaded all of mine converted them to jpeg.
<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:21 pm

ok i still dont know how to do it...

ok this is what i did:

1) i put the image psportable made for me in my root directory and anmed it "07.BMP"
2)then i extracted the eboots to me games file and two folders came up called "ms1 and ms2"
3)so i run my psp and they show up as corrupted.
4)so i go back and i take out the folders named "pspersonalize" from ms1 and ms2 and put them in my games folder and deleted all the other folders exept for the "pspersonalize" folders
5)and i run my psp and it comes up! but when i open up the file, it says game could not be started...

what do i do now?
A recent study shows that 98% of all
teenagers smoke pot, or have tried pot.
If you are one of the 79% of those who
don't give a sh*t, post this in your signature.

Save Sony, Buy A PS3!
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:29 pm

I have a trick for just using one memostick.....its really easy..you dont even need two...im tryging to get the link..but yeah..here what you do. Go to your psp..then go into your game section inside the game section make 2 new folders..."PSPersonalize" and "PSPersonalize%"(DO NOT USE THE """ WHILE MAKING THE FOLDER) then take this folder-->http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3H89G0WRITSBS26P7UF79LYYFV and put it in the one without the "%"

then take this file http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CU1 ... 4OBT6NOZBN
and put it in the one folder with the %. now you're done. put the background that you want (with the BMP) and then name it whatever(01-12) then you're done. Make sure the size is 300x170.
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable