Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

corrupt data on all available saves

<<

niconeed2kms

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:53 am

corrupt data on all available saves

i recently downloaded Shin Megami Tense 3 portable but every time i attempt to load it, i get the "corrupt file" error on the main psp menu. i attempted to move the file to the GAME150 folder and the GAME342 folder to see if it would make a difference but each time they would just refuse to show up. im on system version 6.60 on a PSP 1000 and im using PRO CFW as a homebrew enabler. any help would be appreciated.
<<

rosydam

Post Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:38 am

Re: corrupt data on all available saves

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your Shin Megami Tensei 3 Portable game on your PSP 1000. It sounds like the game file you downloaded may be corrupted, which is why you are getting the error message.
Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
Download the game file from a different source to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, the source from which you downloaded the game file could be the cause of the problem.
Check that the game file is compatible with your PSP firmware version. Shin Megami Tensei 3 Portable is a PSP game, so it should be compatible with your PSP 1000. However, some game files may require a specific firmware version to work properly.
Try using a different memory stick. There could be an issue with your current memory stick, so try using a different one to see if the game file will load.
Check that your PSP is running the latest version of PRO CFW. You can update your CFW by downloading the latest version from the official website and installing it on your PSP.
Make sure the game file is placed in the correct folder. The Shin Megami Tensei 3 Portable game file should be placed in the PSP/GAME folder. If you have a GAME150 or GAME342 folder, you can try placing the game file in one of those folders as well.
If none of these steps work, you may want to consider downloading a different copy of the game file or contacting the website from which you downloaded the file for further assistance.
<<

Misa9x

Post Wed May 17, 2023 6:21 pm

Re: corrupt data on all available saves

Your article is incredibly insightful and full of valuable information - it's a must-read for anyone interested in the topic!

Return to PSP Help