Home Sweet Home!

<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:28 pm

hahaha, i'm just leaving the high school scene too, psportable, man have we had some history of hatred together. lol, how have you been? (i used to be StK PYRO way before .Vault)
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:57 pm

.Vault wrote:hahaha, i'm just leaving the high school scene too, psportable, man have we had some history of hatred together. lol, how have you been? (i used to be StK PYRO way before .Vault)

Ahh yes, Stk PYRO. Eh, gotten bored with all the hatred and what not. It's all just a weird online fight? As long as nobody got hurt. (At least I don't think so).

What have you been up to lately? Going to University or College? Have you done any graphic work(s) as of lately?
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Fri May 08, 2009 5:07 pm

PSPortable? You haven't been gone for two years... I just PM'd you a psp movie downloading site a few days ago... But yeah, I sure do remember. lol The Brewology Review contest that you one, and changed your name to "PSPRuler"? lol Epic sh*t...
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri May 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Diehard335 wrote:PSPortable? You haven't been gone for two years... I just PM'd you a psp movie downloading site a few days ago... But yeah, I sure do remember. lol The Brewology Review contest that you one, and changed your name to "PSPRuler"? lol Epic sh*t...

Brewology review contest? PSPRuler? I don't remember... want to tell me about that again.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sat May 09, 2009 12:50 am

It was so long ago I barley remember... there were 3 places, 1st, 2nd, third. I came in third. You came in second I think, and I forget who came in 1st
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 7:45 am

Surenix wrote:
.Vault wrote:hahaha, i'm just leaving the high school scene too, psportable, man have we had some history of hatred together. lol, how have you been? (i used to be StK PYRO way before .Vault)

Ahh yes, Stk PYRO. Eh, gotten bored with all the hatred and what not. It's all just a weird online fight? As long as nobody got hurt. (At least I don't think so).

What have you been up to lately? Going to University or College? Have you done any graphic work(s) as of lately?

haha finishing up my last weeks at high school, going to Castleton State College in Vermont...

haha i barely remember, i think it all started with a Prince of Persia render or something, idk...
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 7:47 am

.Vault wrote:
Surenix wrote:

haha finishing up my last weeks at high school, going to Castleton State College in Vermont...

haha i barely remember, i think it all started with a Prince of Persia render or something, idk...

Haha, that's exactly it! Oh man, good times. You going to hang around here and watch this place transform?
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:07 am

well now that i have absolutely nothing to do as far as school goes, got fired from my job, and am no longer an admin at this place, sure i'll be happy to hang around and see how it grows and transforms :)
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:09 am

.Vault wrote:well now that i have absolutely nothing to do as far as school goes, got fired from my job, and am no longer an admin at this place, sure i'll be happy to hang around and see how it grows and transforms :)

Why not an admin anymore?
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:21 am

long story, remember mailas gonrai, got my password hacked the site, blamed me, yadda yadda...

either way its cool im really up to nothing i would like to see how this place turns out, i think we need to do something about that annoying as hell chat at the home screen of every brewology page. i liked the old one better in the pop up window that we could use and see IF WE WANTED TO... blah
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:31 am

.Vault wrote:long story, remember mailas gonrai, got my password hacked the site, blamed me, yadda yadda...

either way its cool im really up to nothing i would like to see how this place turns out, i think we need to do something about that annoying as hell chat at the home screen of every brewology page. i liked the old one better in the pop up window that we could use and see IF WE WANTED TO... blah

Mailas still around?

I was once admin... then you guys told people I was going to "hack the site" so i got kicked off. Ironic isn't it? Yeah, Monkey and I are talking about a fix.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:39 am

No we did not tell people you were going to hack the site. There were too many members that quit coming to the site that had administrative privileges, and since you quit coming to the site and not doing your job there was no reason to leave empty accounts that could be potential security threats such as someone hacking a non active account with special privs. It happened to vault's account and it could've happen to any other old admin's account.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 am

ace_012 wrote:No we did not tell people you were going to hack the site. There were too many members that quit coming to the site that had administrative privileges, and since you quit coming to the site and not doing your job there was no reason to leave empty accounts that could be potential security threats such as someone hacking a non active account with special privs. It happened to vault's account and it could've happen to any other old admin's account.

I heard different, but I like your story better. Oh well. I am trying to contribute towards the site now. :)
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sat May 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Ahh yes, Olde' Mailas G... He's been gone ever since that incident.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat May 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Diehard335 wrote:Ahh yes, Olde' Mailas G... He's been gone ever since that incident.

I'm sure he's still around here... under another name though.
PreviousNext

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!