Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

why isn't there an xbox emulator?

<<

asmcriminaL

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:14 am

why isn't there an xbox emulator?

I seen multiple times on line that "it's impossible" to make one, I don't buy that.

There are 3 things at the heart of every computer, processor, memory, buses. I can understand that if xbox games are on a different type of file system, but that can be worked around. Another possibility is the processor machine instructions, that can be worked around too. The only impossibility I see is, if the buses for xbox can process more bits, compared to the wii. In lamen terms, an example is, running windows 64bit on a 32bit processor. I doubt that is the case, from my understanding wii has more data processes than a xbox, so the wii should have a wider data bus, than the xbox. If that "IS" the case, it might be possible to do a data compression for the game, for example converting a loseless audio file to a mp3 file. No reason why it can't be possible, am i Missing something?
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:14 am

Re: why isn't there an xbox emulator?

The XBox can't even be emulated fully on a PC.... The Wii is definitely not as strong as many people's PC's.
Sorry, but it cannot be done. It's like trying to emulate the PSP on a Gameboy Color.
<<

riennespinka

Young Brewer

Post Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:27 pm

Although it would be interesting to use an emulator to play Xbox games on a PC, this is not viable at this time for technical and legal reasons. geometry dash
<<

andreen

Post Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:33 am

Xbox games are often optimized to take advantage of the specific capabilities of the console's hardware. Emulating these heardle game optimizations and ensuring compatibility with various games can be extremely complex and time-consuming.
<<

swindlerleeks

Post Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:35 pm

The best platform to use if you want to succeed as an affiliate marketer is one that offers excellent customer support and resources. Training manuals, webinars, and other sorts of support should be among these options.
<<

Jongde

Post Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:51 pm

swindlerleeks wrote:The best platform to use if you want to succeed as an affiliate marketer is one that offers excellent customer support and resources. Training manuals, webinars, and other sorts of support should be among these options.

Could you explain it?
<<

wheelgamer

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:01 am

Choosing a platform with excellent customer support and resources is crucial for affiliate marketing success. Comprehensive training manuals, webinars, and ongoing support help affiliates learn and optimize their strategies. Access to analytics, marketing materials, and a supportive community enhances the overall experience. Regular updates, transparent policies, friday night funkin and clear guidelines contribute to trust and success in the affiliate marketing journey.
<<

kalylcie

Young Brewer

Post Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:09 pm

Encounter a variety of puzzles scattered throughout the Strands NYT narrative strands. Use your problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles, unlock new paths, and progress through the story.

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U