Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Howdy

<<

The Sanguine Angel

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:00 pm

Howdy

Hey everyone. I came across the site while reading Wired, which suggested it for add-ons for the PSP. I'm not particularly familiar with the hardware. I'm good with computers, but the PSP has me a little confused still. I'm a little disappointed with the PSP's rather limited game selection, and when I heard that there are ways to put the old SNES, GBA, and Sega Genesis games on it, I had to jump at the chance to do that.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:52 pm

hey welcome!!
well you came to the right site :D
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:52 pm

yes, and yes the PSP cureently supports a plethera of Game console Emulation, and we still have some consoles in production, to find what you want (exceept for the GBA emulator) head to out Packgen BETA, for the GBA Emulator, head to www.pspupdates.qj.net and search for PSP VBA 1.0.7 and you will find what you are looking for.

first off though you will need to find out what firmware your PSP is. To do this simply go to "System Settings", then to "System information you will get your Adress, your Nickname, and your Version. The preferred version of Brewers is 1.5 so if you have a 1.5 your in luck if not then take note:

1.51=Downgradeable(Upgrade to 2.0)
1.52=Downgradeable(Upgrade to 2.0)
2.0=Downgradeable
2.01=Downgradeable(Upgrade to 2.5/2.6)
2.5=Downgradeable
2.6=Downgradeable
2.7=non downgradable
2.71=non downgradable

To downgrade ask our user, Im_On_Teh_Computer, who can supply you everything you need for a 2.5/2.6 downgrade, for a 2.0 downgrade, simply visit the MPH website to get the required files.

to run application and games put the Files/Folders in the "GAME" folder (X:/PSP/GAME) then go to your "Game" Section in the PSP's Menu or XMB (Cross Menu Bar), direct it to the "Memory Stick", next press X, then select the Application you would like to use, wait for it to load up and VIOLA!!!! you have a SNES on your PSP lol.

Welcome and enjoy your stay
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

The Sanguine Angel

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:54 pm

I've got the 2.00 firmware. When I've tried getting the SNES to work, I've gotten the "corrupt data" icon thingy instead of a file for a game. I posted about it in the Support section, so I'll just leave it at that so the entire thread doesn't have to be moved. Any help would be appreciated, though!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!