Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

kids can't write essays

<<

ClaireDis

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:23 am

kids can't write essays

Recently, as a teacher, I have been noticing more and more often that children and teenagers are completely unable to write essays. While in the old days about 30-40% of students could articulate their thoughts well, now there are 1-2 people per class. The main reason is that they hardly read at all. And that's the trouble! Many children prefer to read a summary of the books rather than get acquainted with the full text. And when they stop reading, they immediately narrow the range of vocabulary.

Even when you explain everything to them in detail about the structure of, for example, a discussion essay, such as here: https://studybay.com/blog/how-to-write-a-discussion-paper/ they still do things their own way and get minimum scores.

This threatens to make it difficult to pass exams and may cause difficulties in adulthood.
We keep telling parents that we have to do something about it; we have to somehow foster a love of reading in children. But you have to do it regularly, and unfortunately no one has the time.
<<

keeranhops

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:54 am

Re: kids can't write essays

Hey! Thanks for your speech - it's inspiring! I want to share top 10 essay writing services. This service helped me create a great resume and create a complete profile on LinkedIn. that's 80 percent success in finding a job, believe me, I've been through it myself

Return to General Chat