<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 pm

Boogie

Ok, so I decided to give this game a try... I downloaded it, so I don't have a mic... only dancing for me.

Wow, this game is repetitive. The goal is to stay on beat with the wiimote and make your character dance. You earn points, and levels have certain point values you want to attain. I'm getting at LEAST 1,100,000 points on each song, which is WELL over the amount you need. All you do is a chain of combos, which aren't hard to pull off. The only reason I'm continuing to play is to see if it actually gets any harder.

EDIT

Well, nope... not any harder so far. I've finished the story for 3/5 characters, and unlocked all but 3 songs. That's all I can stomach for now. I probably won't pick the game up again, lol. I'm already bored with it.

EDIT 2

Yeah, game sucks. I feel sorry for anyone that pays money for this game. I dunno what the karaoke part is like since I don't have a mic, but the dancing thing blows. HELLA repetitive. I can't believe I beat all of story mode. Guess that shows how bored I am, lol.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:40 am

dude i now what u mean. i hated that game . its only for kids

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U