Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Game Suggestions

<<

Raremilk

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:19 am

Game Suggestions

I wasn't impressed with this years Nintendo E3 conference so lets make our own!

These are not in any order
1.Fight Night Round 4 - A great way to utilize the motion sensor controllers and instead of Mii's you can acctually dance with the greats
2.New Pokemon Snap not a complete overhaul keep it like the original and it would make using the controllers somewhat fun
3.Time Crisis 6!
4.Geometry Wars 2 for the Wii pliis
5.Another Zelda title <- We might not have to wish for that
6.House of the dead 5?
7.Remake of Tetris Attack <- WiFi anybody?
8.100 Reflex Mini games - A great family game or a great game to bring out at a party when everyone is tired of rockband2!

So what do you guys think of my list? Do you guys see it happening within a couple years?
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:14 am

Re: Game Suggestions

Raremilk wrote:I wasn't impressed with this years Nintendo E3 conference so lets make our own!

These are not in any order
1.Fight Night Round 4 - A great way to utilize the motion sensor controllers and instead of Mii's you can acctually dance with the greats
2.New Pokemon Snap not a complete overhaul keep it like the original and it would make using the controllers somewhat fun
3.Time Crisis 6!
4.Geometry Wars 2 for the Wii pliis
5.Another Zelda title <- We might not have to wish for that
6.House of the dead 5?
7.Remake of Tetris Attack <- WiFi anybody?
8.100 Reflex Mini games - A great family game or a great game to bring out at a party when everyone is tired of rockband2!

So what do you guys think of my list? Do you guys see it happening within a couple years?

I really like the sound of Fight Night Round 4 on the Wii, especially with the WiiMotion plus coming out. Zelda is pretty much a reality like you said, so I'm just waiting. As much as I hate to admit it, I would like to see a pokemon snap, that was a really fun game on the n64...

Return to Nintendo Wii/Wii U