Just watched the Dark Knight movie.

<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Yep :). It would take longer to film stuff in order.
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:53 pm

i still thought it was better, and that heath ledger was a lot better than Jack N...
but the parallel between the joker and terrorism was good too
Steeler12
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:19 pm

Jay-Jay wrote:You know when they shoot a movie, they don't always shoot a film from a start to end sequence. You'll discover that they tend to shoot all the scenes in random-like takes and then after in the editing room, they put it all together.

Explain why The Joker....just isnt shown anymore AT ALL after his last capture...
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 pm

well it is obvious why he isnt shown after that point, although i would say that if he had died anytime shorter than that it would have been hard to end the movie.
Steeler12
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:30 am

I think a lot of the people raving about this move are kinda doing that because of Heath Ledger dying before the release - not to sound heartless, but I just kinda think that's the truth.

I barely watch television or movies in general, but I plan on seeing The Dark Knight and making a judgment for myself. I have high expectations though, because it seems that the movie has taken the Batman movies to a whole new dark, twisted, and evil setting, which I'm all for. I think it sets the grounds for a great movie, but I'll see for myself when I decide to watch it.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:59 am

BKFraiders7 wrote:Explain why The Joker....just isnt shown anymore AT ALL after his last capture...

Umm are we talking about the same film?

My question right now is what do you call the last capture?

What I recall, Joker gets captured, then he dials to blow up the bombs on Batman's ex-girlfriend and district attorney. Then while we see the beginning of the Two-Face guy, we still see the Joker burn the money, then he announces to the public that he will rule the streets (sort of reminds me of the first Batman film), people panic try go get on ferries (if you guys recall, in the first batman film people hit the streets because the Joker is gonna throw millions of dollars on the streets), we see the Joker again telling them about the bomb on the two ferries, then batman locates the joker before the Joker blows up the ferries, then the SWAT team captures the Joker (do you call this the last capture?) and after that at the same time, batman locates and kills "two-face" guy and then that's the end of the film, since batman wants the people of Gotham to think that Batman is guilty of all the killings that "two-face" did, to preserver the attorney's image.

So the reason why we see no more Joker is that he gets nabbed by the SWAT team, end of film, he is either in Jail or in the Crazy Home, then we proceed seeing two-face and batman duel it out at the end. Right?

Pics of different Joker looks:

Last edited by Jay-Jay on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:04 am

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I think a lot of the people raving about this move are kinda doing that because of Heath Ledger dying before the release - not to sound heartless, but I just kinda think that's the truth.

I barely watch television or movies in general, but I plan on seeing The Dark Knight and making a judgment for myself. I have high expectations though, because it seems that the movie has taken the Batman movies to a whole new dark, twisted, and evil setting, which I'm all for. I think it sets the grounds for a great movie, but I'll see for myself when I decide to watch it.

-DarkPacMan77-

Well thats true, its a fact that the big hype of this movie was over Heath's death. But trust me when
I say, his Joker role is really worth watching the movie over.
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 am

Slick wrote:
DarkPacMan77 wrote:I think a lot of the people raving about this move are kinda doing that because of Heath Ledger dying before the release - not to sound heartless, but I just kinda think that's the truth.

-DarkPacMan77-

Well thats true, its a fact that the big hype of this movie was over Heath's death. But trust me when
I say, his Joker role is really worth watching the movie over.

Amen, even my dad thought it was amazing. It is a shame that Heath is dead but honestly that just makes me dissappointed because this role sort of put him on the map, after his death.
Steeler12
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:06 am

Great Pics Jay Jay.... and yes, i do consider that the last scene with the SWAT. But i am 99% sure they would have shown him laughing frantically in his prison or something.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:17 am

o i agree. It is a little odd how he just dangles...
Steeler12
<<

des343

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Just putting this in i dont know how many people know of it because i didnt...but batman the comic books have 2 different sides....

And one is refered to as "the dark knight" this was batman and same villians but much more dark and sinical such as the joker for example...

The joker i always knew was well...a joke he was just annoying.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:45 am

I just watched it.
tThe day after I watched it I downloaded it.

I am happy :D
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 pm

It looks great on my DS and PSP :D I liked it a lot.
Previous

Return to General Chat