<<

Stoner

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:41 am

How to overcome the curse of the bachelor

Ask yourself the question: why do I feel lonely? Do you have few friends or rarely communicate with them? Make new acquaintances or find time for regular communication with friends. In such cases, it is useful to keep a diary, write down your thoughts, track your well-being. For example, you can write like this: a feeling of loneliness comes to me when ... for the first time I felt lonely ... Recordings will help you better understand yourself and cope with the root cause of an unpleasant feeling. In some cases, it helps to communicate with a psychologist if you understand that you cannot cope on your own. Distinguish between loneliness and solitude Being alone is sometimes useful in order to understand yourself and take up your favorite hobbies. If such feelings as sadness, loneliness, longing do not leave you, then listen to these tips: develop and work on yourself; learn new things, cook delicious food, join an interest club; Do something you've always put off.
<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:48 pm

Re: How to overcome the curse of the bachelor

I had quite a long period of loneliness. I attribute this to the fact that it is more difficult for a bi person to find a soul mate for themselves. Everything got better when I came to onenightfriend. Online chats never sleep and my feeling of loneliness is gone. Then I began to get acquainted purposefully and got a new girlfriend in 4 months. This is a good ending to a love story for me)

Return to General Chat