Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Assisting with email client transition

<<

Maddy02

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:21 am

Assisting with email client transition

Hey everyone, I've got a friend who's been struggling for a couple of days trying to figure out how to transfer their address book from one email client to another. Any suggestions or reliable instructions you could recommend?
<<

Paige

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:52 am

Re: Assisting with email client transition

Hello, I've been in a similar situation before, and I found this helpful transfer contacts from Thunderbird to Outlook https://www.emailadepts.com/blog/thunderbird-address-book-to-outlook-pst.htm. It provides step-by-step instructions on how to transfer contacts from one email client to another, and it's quite easy to follow. This article explains in detail how to use both migration methods to convert address book in Outlook, provides step-by-step instructions and a video tutorial. Check out this blog, maybe it will help your friend.
<<

stoianracing

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 am

Re: Assisting with email client transition

I second that recommendation! I've used this guide myself, and it made the whole process a lot less daunting. The step-by-step instructions are very clear, and the video tutorial was especially helpful for me. I'm sure your friend will find it useful too.

Return to General Chat