<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:22 am

Where to Turkish Series Online?

Hi All!

I usually consider using YouTube to watch Turk dramas online, but most new shows are not available there with English subtitles. Then, I considered Netflix but it is really disappointing to know this platform only hosts a limited number of Turkish serials which is really annoying.

Then, one of my friends from Italy suggested me this source https://digitalcruch.com/turkish-series ... subtitles/ to stream Turkish series online with English subtitles. Most of these sites and applications are not legit ones but at least they display recent shows with subs.

Do you think I should consider using these online sites? I shortlisted the following ones in this regard:

BluTV: A Turkish streaming service with a large library of Turkish content, including older classics and newer releases. Many shows have English subtitles available.

Turksub24: Another website with a wide selection of series, often uploaded shortly after airing in Turkey. Subtitles can be community-sourced, so quality may vary.

Vimeo: Some Turkish channels on Vimeo offer their series with English subtitles, like the popular historical drama "Resurrection: Ertugrul."

Nzturk2eng: Specializes in providing high-quality subtitles for popular Turkish series. Offers individual episode purchases or a subscription for unlimited access.

<<

claytonthompson

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:59 pm

Re: Where to Turkish Series Online?

Nice post

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!