Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Hack in Patch 1.50 without getting sever errors.

<<

AlwaysAmiYumi

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:59 am

To hack in Patch 1.50:

if you want to hack in patch 1.50 without getting the NetWork Error 35 you must have all codes off, right? Yes, you do. So therefore if you use organizer codes ex. #!!---Weapon Mods--- you MUST change them to #!---Weapon Mods--- (See it only has 1 !) Then apply all your codes (or the ones you want) to white by clicking X on them, from there an auto scanner goes and boots you if you have them on for over 2 minutes or so, so every 45 secounds tap the music button twice to turn them off and back on so the time restarts, and there you go its not easy like before but its as easy as it'll be for patch 1.50 so I hope this helped you ^_-

I've tested it and so far I havn't gotten booted with the NetWork Error 35 not even once!

To use imposters just put the imposter on white and then join the game and turn it off therefore it'll show that imposter name until you leave that game.
AlwaysAmiYumi
<<

vector1394

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:07 am

ya might wanna clarify on what youre talking about.

s...o...c...o...m...
socom ftb2?

nice post though.
<<

lucusdam

Young Brewer

Post Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 am

Re: Hack in Patch 1.50 without getting sever errors.

infinite craft - The community-driven "Discoveries" section acts as a gateway to endless inspiration. Players can draw from a wellspring of creativity, using the shared knowledge to fuel their own crafting endeavors and discover new realms of possibility.

Return to PSP Tutorials